WWA Architecture + Planning
WWA Architecture + Planning has a 95-year tradition of practice in northern Iowa and surrounding communities. We have earned a solid reputation for: quality service, high standards, and an uncompromising commitment to our clients. The success of our firm depends on our reputation. As such, we are committed to providing the highest level of quality architectural services, from design through construction. This is evident by the continual service we provide to numerous clients, who repeatedly utilize us to provide them with quality design services.
The firm has been continuously involved in the practice of architecture for over 90 years. It had its beginning in 1923 when Harry P. Hansen and Karl M. Waggoner came to Mason City from Waterloo to open an architectural office. Thomas Waggoner joined the firm in 1954 and became a partner in 1958. In 1996, Edward C. Wineinger joined in partnership with Thomas Waggoner to form Waggoner & Wineinger Architects. In 1998, Edward C. Wineinger became sole proprietor, with Thomas Waggoner staying actively involved in the firm as a consulting architect. The firm was incorporated in 2002 as Waggoner & Wineinger Architects, Inc. In 2013, the firm celebrated 90 years of business.
We are trusted by our clients and they come back time and again because we:
• listen to our client's needs
• provide creative solutions that meet our client's needs
• communicate with our client throughout the entire project
• communicate with the contractors
• are actively involved during the construction of the project
With an extensive range of in-house architectural services available, we are committed to providing our client's with quality design.